I am pursuing my Ph.D. degree in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Minnesota and the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research under the supervision of Prof. Mehmet Akçakaya since August 2017.
My research interests lie in the field of signal and image processing, optimization and image reconstruction to address accelerated imaging and robust reconstruction techniques in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
I received my M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering from Bilkent University, Turkey in 2017 under the supervision of Prof. Emine Ülkü Sarıtaş. I was working on Magnetic Particle Imaging (MPI) and its effect on magnetostimulation limits. I obtained my B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering from Bilkent University, Turkey in 2015.
- #OpenToWork Currenty looking for a new oppurtunity in the field of medical imaging, machine learning and computer vision
- 09/2022 Paper "Signal intensity informed multi‐coil encoding operator for physics‐guided deep learning reconstruction of highly accelerated myocardial perfusion CMR" (MRM) [paper][code].
- 2021 Award "Summa Cum Laude", 29th ISMR
- 06/2021 Paper "Improved simultaneous multislice cardiac MRI using readout concatenated k‐space SPIRiT (ROCK‐SPIRiT)" (MRM) [paper][code].
- 2020 Awards "Summa Cum Laude & Magna Cum Laude", 28th ISMR
- 2020 Received "American Heart Association (AHA) Predoctoral Fellowship"
- Would you like to learn basics of image reconstruciton in MRI? Visit [code] for implementation of state-of-art image reconstruction techqniues including GRAPPA, SENSE, Compressed Sensing and Deep Learning